Monday, December 11, 2006

 

I've Decided to Write About Something I'm Very Passionate About: Anfield's Warriors

My moment of inspiration to blog about my favorite team, Liverpool, came after watching one of my favorite players score his first Premiership goal in 7 years. A certain local lad, Jamie Carragher, scored Liverpool's second goalagainst Fulham FC on December 9, 2006, with a well-executed goal at the far post following a flick-on header from Daniel Agger. Prior to opening his account for the century, #23 last scored in 1999. With Carragher's goal, I felt it was time for me to break new ground as well. Because of my love for the club, I want to share my thoughts and reach out to other Liverpool fans, as well as Premiership fans in general, and spark some lively commentary on the web. My ultimate hope is that my blog will attract Anfield supporters from all across the globe, and that my blog will become a medium for supporters to exchange ideas and views.
I hope you enjoy the posts on my blog. Every effort will be made to keep my posts lively, intelligent, and enjoyable. I intend to blog with every Premiership gameweek; if not, I will blog as often as possible. In addition to providing my own opinions, I will try to provide analysis, a game report, and player ratings from each game I watch.
Come on you Reds!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?